29 abril 2007

Binnacle Twenty-first Typing: Memories

At first there were 32 of us.
But when some of us started disappearing without anyone knowing how or why, we ran away.
We have been on the lose for a couple of years now, but we know we are still not free. They have been looking for us but not with the conviction of finding us right away. Slowly, ever so slowly and without notice, we have been captured and sent back there; we know that though we haven’t seen each other in a long time.
Some how, its ok, no big deal... As long as they don’t get Vitroblue, she is the important one: without her, they got nothing. And the idiots don’t even know who of us Vitroblue is; don’t even know it’s a girl who they so desperately need. The only ones of them who knew anything... They won’t talk coz she killed them all in the blink of an eye; that's how we managed to escape, in the first place.
Recently I found there were 4 more of us, which makes a total of 36, but she wasn’t with them. I'm glad and pleased. no one wants her to be catch as we idiots were for being together. We were the last remaining stray and we were hunt down and cornered without effort from the pursuers. We noticed them too late to do anything. We were sent back as well. I didn’t know what happened to the others by the time I managed to run away yet again.
They are only lacking me, the number one on the list, and she, the number 32. Everyone else is gone... And now I know were to. She must never know this... She mustn’t know or she won’t be able to fight them back when they go after her. And she has to. I somehow know she would like to go there for them and try to set them free one more, but this time that would be impossible. She can’t go back there. She hast to remain on the wild and never set a foot on that place ever again.
Here they are. It took them long to find me and the only thing I did, was hide and wait here instead of just running... But right now they can’t reach me. It doesn't matters, they'll soon overcome the little obstacles separating us and everything will be over... That is, if they get me, but they wont. Fools I won’t be here for long waiting for them. I’ll finish this now, but I have to make sure they don’t get my corpse so I think this is the best solution. Knowing what I know about all this mess, I think I have the best chances to ruin these guys for ever. Let’s just take advantage and give it all to Vitroblue.
Bye, bye, girl. Sorry to say none else remembers you the way they used to... Nor you or me. I know its sad to have lost your memory, but thrust me for now, its better that way. Please dont ever remember us as we were at the begining; please dont ever forget us as we were after that; and please, dont try to meet us again. This is Moonplum, former Saya. See you never again... Princess Lauran

- Take her out of there now!!!
- Its too late idiots! You wont get this Vitroblue ever!
- Come on, sweet cheeks. Get the hell out of there.
- We wont hurt you!
- There's no where else to go, anyway.
Guys... You became so idiot...
- Sorry, no deal.
- Hey... Hey! What are you doing?
- Oh, nothing... How long do you think its gonna take you get over here to get me?
- Not long you bitch!
- Ready! Its broken!
- Wow, that was fast... So, how have you been doing?
- Shut the fuck up
- You come with us
- Yeah, of course! I’m glad to see we are all 35 reunited after so long...
- Wait a second...
- Too late, darling. I told you I was going with you, but I never said where, and I did say you wont get vitroblue
- Fuck! She ate the whole explosives box on the chamber
- Where's the remote???
- Right here
- Nooo!

No hay comentarios.: